- ASIN : 8175994754
- Publisher : Fingerprint Publishing (10 August 2017)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 228 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9788175994751
- ISBN-13 : 978-8175994751
- Item Weight : 180 g
- Dimensions : 20 x 14 x 4 cm
Meditations Deluxe Hardbound Edition
Roman Emperor Marcus Aurelius Antoninus Augustus was the model of what we call a philosopher-king. Though his rule was troubled by war and conflict, he remained a thoughtful and even-handed ruler.
This beautiful edition brings to you a collection of his personal diary entries written over a ten-year campaign in Greece. The entries were never meant to be published; instead, they were a reminder to himself of how to remain calm, tranquil, and kind, even in the worst of situations. In them we see the emperor working out how to deal with the everyday problems all of us face: annoying co-workers, difficult family members, the expectations of others, unrealized goals and achievements, and, ultimately, happiness.
This classic edition is a must-have for all!
- This hardbound edition comes with gilded edges, a ribbon bookmark, and beautiful endpapers
- Wisdom to shape your life to accomplish desired goals
- Suggestions towards self-improvement
- Empowers you to build strong interpersonal relations
- The direction to build a foundation for lasting successes
With ancient wisdom that is as relevant in modern times as it was then, Aurelius‘ Meditations is one of the greatest works of Greek and philosophical literature. A series of twelve books, it has continued to influence its readers throughout the centuries.